Thursday, November 18, 2010

Josh Groban

Wednesday November 17th was an amazing day. I got to meet Josh Groban! He was so sweet and understanding. Though he has yet to follow me on twitter, I still support him. : )

My dad and I drove 5 hours, slept on uncomfortable beds, and waited for a few hour in line for 30 seconds with the man. I gave him a note, which he probably threw away after. He was nice and smelled good lol. The ride back home was annoying. My phone was about to die and wouldn't charge, my music sounded funky, and I couldn't get comfortable with the large cooler behind my chair! I don't want to complain though, its not everyday that I can
convince my dad to drop everything and let me miss school for a small road trip to meet a guy who's talent has been discovered! 
I had a great time and am very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment